Many people say that having sex with the same person is boring. They have other sexual partners, hoping that the sex they have with them will be more exciting. But having sex with only one partner is the best way to have great sex. It’s what you and your partner decide to do that makes sex exciting.
Here are some of the benefits of having a sexual partner:
- Having one sexual partner at the same time will reduce the chance of becoming infected with HIV.
- You will also have the opportunity to live a free and happy life with someone you trust.
- You know a lot about the person, so you know what makes them happy outside of bed.
- They want to please each other.
- You trust each other, so nothing you say will leave your bedroom.
- You can be romantic.
- You can take a long time to learn what the other likes in bed.
- You can be a good example for others, especially for your children.
- You will want to keep working things out in your relationship with your partner to avoid having other partners.
Benefits for your family
A family is where everyone should find comfort, understanding and strength to go out into the world and give their best. Being a good partner and parent will help your children make good decisions about what is right and what is wrong.
Benefits for your community
We need to remember that although sex is an important part of life, it is not the only important thing in life. Other important things are:
- Our families
- Our health
- our faith
- Our jobs and businesses
We need to work hard to make those other parts of our lives as good as our relationships. Everyone can have a strong body, mind and soul.