How do you know if you’re stalling? here are some signs
If you have been experiencing chronic procrastination on your goals.
If you never feel like doing anything.
If you keep turning to sleep, food, games, mindless activities and entertainment for comfort.
· If you know you should be doing something but you keep avoiding it.
If you have a deep sense of feeling that you are living below your potential.
· If spiritual things like scripture study, prayer, and fellowship with the brethren don’t matter to you.
All of these signs indicate that one is operating under the spirit of stagnation and should be dealt with prayerfully.
The spirit of stagnation is the retarding force that makes a person’s past better than the present. This lagging force creates stagnation, wasted effort, and delay in fulfilling life’s assignment. The devil is our greatest enemy, he wants to prevent us from pursuing our goals, he wants to prevent us from moving forward and even hinders our greatness by stagnating us and putting our lives on hold. He tries to make a liar out of God in the life of God’s people. Do not be ignorant of the tricks of the devil. Since the devil is the enemy, therefore, we must fight in the place of prayer to get our life back on track, where God has truly meant it to be.
Prayer is a very important spiritual tool to fight and kick against the enemy’s operation, so as believers we need to use this powerful weapon to break down those strongholds that prevent us from progressing. The scriptures say in 2 Corinthians 10:4
“Because the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but powerful in God for the destruction of strongholds”
As you spend time talking with the father about your situation, also strive to study his word, ask him to give you a verse that applies to your situation, quote it, confess it and apply it directly to yourself. He can also pray in the spirit, speaking in tongues as the Holy Spirit gives declarations. By praying the prayer points in this book, you will destroy
· Every barrier working against your progress.
hard work for no profit
Failures to achieve anything in life.
Satanic lien on your finances
Stagnation is a situation in which an individual stops experiencing progress in their life. It’s called an ‘anti-progress syndrome’. It’s when an individual’s life is on hold, they keep working and striving and have nothing to show for it, they just go from one failure to another and one challenge to another. They try to change the situation but they keep coming back to the same place.
When the water doesn’t move or flow, it starts to stink or smell unpleasant, that’s how it is for someone in a state of stagnation. As children of God, we are designed to constantly progress and not stay in one place, and if one does not move in life, that person will gradually begin to stink, people will not want to count on that person and will also begin to regress. . I pray in the mighty name of Jesus that any state of stagnation in your life be completely removed.
This stagnant state is a challenging situation, and it is meant for the Glory of God to manifest. Without challenges, there would be no victory. Dan 6:10. When you find yourself in a situation where your health continues to deteriorate, where you have not been promoted at your workplace even after many years of work, where your business has been the same for a long time (without expansion or increase), or your financial history has been the same for years, then you can say that you are experiencing stagnation. These situations are stubborn and unpleasant situations that require violent faith and prayers to permanently overcome. If you find yourself in any of these situations you need to be spiritually dissatisfied with it, shake off all spiritual laziness. Then his yoke will be broken and you will receive freedom in every area of your life.
In the book of Exodus 14:1-end we saw how God delivered the children of Israel from their stagnant state. The children of Israel were in Egypt for years; they were working as slaves for the pharaoh and could not advance. But God came to their aid and rescued them from their enemies. From now on, the Lord Almighty will rescue you from your enemies and destroy them completely in the name of Jesus.
In 1 Chronicles 4:9-10. We are told that Jabez was an honorable man, but he never experienced this honor, there was simply no progress in his life. Until Jabez awoke from his spiritual sleep, he never obtained deliverance from him. So until we get to a point where you can say enough is enough, there will be no change.
Stagnation can lead to sadness, pain, difficulty, setbacks, fruitlessness and you must stop it from spreading its tentacles before it stops your life.
How to remove stagnation
1. You need to realize and acknowledge your problem. 1 Chronicles 4:19
2. Recognize that Almighty God is your only source of help. Know the kind of God you serve. Dan 11:32. Have the knowledge of the power of God.
3. Discover God’s promises for your life, determine to stand on his promises for your life and abide by them.
4. Be faithful and be HAPPY in all situations. When you experience unshakeable faith in that situation, that failed situation will begin to change.
5. Never give up prayers. Pray without ceasing. The moment the fire of God awakens in you the holy anger for every situation in your life and you pray with spiritual violence, every yoke will be broken.
· biblical meditations
Psalms 40:1-2 I waited patiently for the Lord, and he bowed down to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the muddy mud, He set my feet on the rock, And he straightened my steps.
Deuteronomy 1:6, 8 The LORD our God spoke to us at Horeb, saying, You have lived long enough on this mountain. Behold, I have given you the land; go in and possess the land that Jehovah swore to your fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that he would give them and their offspring after that time.
Psalms 23:6 Surely good and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for long days.
· Make These Confessions: Say It Out Loud
I believe and confess that the remaining days of my life are blessed. The Lord will make straight the path of my feet and will establish my way. I decree that every root of failure, poverty and stagnation be completely eliminated. I remove the stagnation in my life, from now on; I decree that things will begin to work out for my good. From now on, I am coming out of the muddy mud and horrible pit of retardation and my feet are being placed on the rock of great abundance and prosperity. I decree that crooked things are straightening for my good.
1. FATHER, thank you for everything you have done and for what you will continue to do.
2. I claim and receive forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Jesus.
3. Father, fill me to the brim with your power in Jesus name.
4. Every evil power, that holds back my destiny, I command your determined end in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Father, let resurrection power enter every prison that holds my destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, let all my buried glory begin to shine again in Jesus name.
7. Lord, release your power of resurrection and life in me, in the name of Jesus.
8. I command all the strongholds of satan that keep me bound in one place for years to be torn down in the name of Jesus.
9. Every chain, rope and link that binds me to the same place of failure, frustration, backwardness, poverty, illness and debt is broken NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
10. I revoke every satanic decree against my advancement and progress in life in the name of Jesus.
11. I throw confusion into the camp of my enemies who are working against my forward march
12. I separate myself from anyone or anything the devil is using to make me go around the circle, pack your load and go in the name of Jesus.
13. I refuse to take a longer road to my inheritance; I will fulfill my destiny at the appointed time, without delay or postponement in the name of Jesus.
14. Everything bought by the blood of Jesus in my name that is still missing in my life, comes alive NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
15. Everything good in my life, that the powers of evil have killed, comes to life NOW! in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, put your breath of life into every dry bone of my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I bind every spirit of financial failure in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, release the spirit of prosperity upon me in the name of Jesus.
19. I command every wicked tree growing in my life to be uprooted and thrown into the fire in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every evil attachment to my birthplace, causing stagnation, be broken in the name of Jesus.
21. I command all agents acting against my advancement to be permanently paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
22. I command that every power that barks at my progress and success in life be silenced now in the name of Jesus.
23. Father, let your precious blood speak for me against all satanic strongholds that hold my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
24. Father, let the wounds of Jesus help me against all illnesses, aches and pains, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father, neutralize every effort of my adversaries on my progress in the mighty name of Jesus.
26. Father, get me out of the muddy mud, never to return to the muddy mud of sickness, failure, poverty in the name of Jesus.
27. Father all the forces of darkness that have kept me on the same level all these years, disperse them, in the name of Jesus.
28. Mighty God, all those forces that kept me from climbing the ladder of success are dispersed NOW! In the name of Jesus.
29. Mighty God, all those forces that keep me on the level of poverty and failure are dispersed NOW! in the name of Jesus.
30. My Father, all those forces that work against my ascent are dispersed NOW! In the name of Jesus.
31. Father, every obstacle on my way to success, crush them now in the mighty name of Jesus.
32. Father, all who have been asking where my God is, show them today in the name of Jesus.
33. Because I have been barren, show them Lord, because I cannot make ends meet, show them by taking me higher, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every door blocking my testimonies, raise your head now, in the name of Jesus
35. Every door that blocks my progress is lifted NOW! In the name of Jesus.
36. Every door to the fulfillment of my destiny, raise your head NOW! In the name of Jesus.
37. Every door that resists opening, Lord of hosts, break it to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
38. King of glory, move greatly in every facet of my life. All that is called the opposite of glory, wash them NOW! In the name of Jesus.
39. Every blessing imprisoned in my life, I decree to come out NOW! In the mighty name of Jesus.
40. Father, fill my mouth with new testimonies in Jesus name.
41. Father, let your favorable wind blow in my life now in the name of Jesus.
42. Father, open to me mighty doors of favor in the name of Jesus.
43. Father, make a new way for me, where there was no way, in the name of Jesus.
44. Father, all who are plotting my downfall, paralyze them in the mighty name of Jesus.
45. Father, make me a success story.
46. Father, about this situation in my life, may your Glory be manifested and may the whole world praise you.
47. Father, enough is enough. Enough of lack, failure, illness, pain, sadness in my life, change my story today.
48. Father, every source of secret tears in my life, dry them up in the name of Jesus and turn my tears into testimonies.
49. Father, let all my lost glory be restored in the mighty name of Jesus.
50. Father, bless me and enlarge my territory.