Dasatinib can be seen as one of the preferred drugs for the procedural treatment of CML-CP (Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) in first-line and rescue settings. Dasatinib 50 mg has been shown to be more effective and tolerated than 100 mg daily dose. This was concluded after studies of various cases and their responses.
What is Dasatinib?
Dasatinib is a drug used for the treatment of cancer. This medication is used to treat certain cases of leukemia, which is a type of cancer. It can be taken orally. The original brand name for Dasatinib is Sprycell. Our brand name for this medicine is Dasakast50. Sprycell 50mg medicine can be used in patients who cannot take other medicines due to side effects or other reasons.
DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) tablet has the flexibility to be taken with or without food, but taking it at a fixed time of day gives you maximum benefits. The doctor will decide the frequency of the medication. Taking excessive doses or improper intake can cause harmful side effects. It may take several months or weeks for its effects to begin to be noticed. Therefore, act according to your doctor’s instructions and do not act according to your own will.
Use of DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) tablet
The dose of DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) should be taken as directed by your doctor. You can swallow the tablet whole. There is no need to break it, crush it or chew it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is recommended to take it at a certain time of the day.
If there is a case where you miss a dose of DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg), then there is no need to double the next dose of the drug. You can skip that dose and continue with the normal schedule you have been following.
Many of the side effects that occur while taking this drug do not require any particular medical treatment and go away when your body gets used to the drug DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg). You can also talk to your doctor if your side effects get worse in any case.
Some of the usual side effects caused by DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) tablet are:
- Anemia (decreased number of red blood cells)
- belly bread
- Respiratory problems
- low blood platelets
- musculoskeletal bread
Tablet operation and quick tips
DASAKAST 50 (Dasatinib 50 mg) acts as an anticancer drug. The operation of the tablet is justified by blocking the activity of atypical proteins, giving a signal to cancer cells to multiply. Dasakast50 helps stop or slow down the division or growth of cancer cells.
- Side effects can include diarrhea, so drink plenty of fluids and talk to your doctor if it becomes more severe.
- While taking this drug, use adequate birth control to prevent pregnancy and for one month after stopping the drug.
- Keep track of how your blood pressure changes while you are using this medicine, and tell your doctor if you have symptoms of high blood pressure.
- It can also cause some bleeding problems. If you have problems such as stomach pain, headaches, or blood in your stool or urine, you should tell your doctor right away.
- It is recommended that you avoid this drug if you are planning to conceive, are pregnant, or are breastfeeding.
- DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) is not recommended during pregnancy as it is not safe for the developing baby. You can consult your doctor for exceptional cases.
- It is not safe to take the drug while breastfeeding as it can cause toxicity to the baby.
- It is recommended not to drive while using DASAKAST 50 (dasatinib 50 mg) as it affects the ability to drive or concentrate.