Carb Back Loading Program Review – Does It Really Work?
John Kiefer’s Carb Back Loading is a popular and successful fitness and fat loss manual, and right now thousands of people are learning how easy it is to look the way they want every day of their lives, without depriving themselves. Carb Back Loading helps you eat all the bad food you want and still gain muscle while simultaneously losing fat. That’s essentially the promise Kiefer makes, and he keeps it again.
Eat the food you love and still lose fat.
A Carb Back Loading diet is basically timing when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons/evenings after you’ve already worked out… that way your muscles consume the carbs instead of your fat cells, science says. Essentially, carb loading is eating carbs towards the end of the day, basically for dinner and dessert.
The author developed the manual after nearly two decades of reading scientific and medical journals, absorbing everything from the thermodynamics of the body to the biomolecular processes that make metabolism possible.
Can I really eat donuts and ice cream and still lose fat?
Yes it worked for me and i had tried everything before too, i also ate donuts and woke up skinnier the next day. The author of the manual also says that he eats cherry pies, hamburgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what? She still wakes up every morning with a toned, muscular body and six pack abs.
This is because research has shown that for easy and sustainable fat loss, insulin levels should be kept as low as possible during the middle of the day while fasting and rise late at night. No more oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast, but bring on the late-night pizza and cookies.
So what are the main steps to take or start?
* Drink coffee/cream or tea in the morning. If you eat breakfast, protein and fat.
* Low carb all day long. Fill up on good meats and vegetables and good fats for lunch and snacks.
* Skip all other carbs until after your workout (after 6:00 pm, which works well for busy moms who just want regular family dinners). Again, even if you’re training in the morning, or if you’re not training all day, you’ll still see results just by delaying carbs until evening. I know, because I’ve done it all.
* Enjoy a nice dessert at night like a donut or ice cream and keep losing fat!
* A carb-loading diet is basically timing when you eat your carbs, and eating them only in the afternoon or evening after you’ve worked out… that way your muscles consume the carbs instead of your fat cells, science says.
*Essentially you’ll be eating carbs towards the end of the day, so basically for dinner and dessert.